Returns + Repairs
Shikama jewelry is custom made for your order; returns will be accepted for online credit or exchange only. We only accept returns if an item is defective. If you wish to return a faulty product, we will gladly repair the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- The product must have been purchased 10 days of receiving order.
- Please notify us by email, prior to returning, with a brief description of fault and photo.
- In the event of an exchange/repair, the customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways.
- We cannot be responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during return shipping. All returns must be in its original packaging to avoid damage during transit.
- All returns must be sent via registered mail: USPS, UPS or FedEx. Insurance on package is recommended.
- All custom orders and sale items are final sale.
Shikama jewelry is handmade, therefore slight irregularities may occur during the casting process. Please accept variances in color, shape, and finishes to occur, due to the natural materials used. You will receive a piece that varies slightly than the one depicted in the photograph.
Repairs are accepted and are subject to a fee depending on the nature and damage. For further information on repairs, please email.